Fast of hands
Fast of hands is that they only be used for virtuous acts such as touching the Holy Quran in a state of purity and shaking hands with pious people. The Noble Rasūl صَلَّى اللہُ عَلَيْہِ وَاٰلِہٖ وَسَلَّم has said, 'When two persons who love each other for Allah عَزَّوَجَلَّ shake hands and recite Ṣalāt on Rasūl their previous sins are forgiven before they leave.' (Musnad Abī Ya'lā, pp. 95, vol. 3, Ḥadīš 2951)
If possible, stroke the head of an
orphan affectionately as one will be rewarded for every single hair he strokes
(boys and girls are considered orphans as long as they are minors. As soon as
they reach puberty, they will no longer remain minors. A boy may reach puberty
between the age of 12 and 15 while a girl between the age of 9 and 15).
Beware! Never misuse your hand in
oppressing someone, taking bribery, stealing, playing cards, flying kites and
shaking hands with women (one should avoid shaking hands even with a young
attractive beardless boy in case of lust, but do not hurt him, evade him with
proper strategy).
Fast of feet
Fast of feet implies using feet for permissible and good acts such as walking to Masjid or the shrines of saints رَحْمَۃُ اللہِ عَلَيْہِم, visiting scholars and pious people, attending Sunnah-Inspiring Ijtimā', calling people to righteousness, travelling with Madanī Qāfilahs in the company of righteous people and helping the needy. If only we would ever walk towards Makka-tul-Mukarramah زَادَہَا اللہُ شَرَفًا وَتَعْظِيْمًا and Madina-tul-Munawwarah عَلٰی سَاکِنِہَا اَفْضَلُ الصَّلٰوۃِ وَالسَّلَام, Minā, 'Arafāt, Muzdalifah and perform Ṭawāf and Sa'ī. Never misuse feet in walking towards cinemas, bad company, playing or watching chess, ludo, cards, cricket, football, videogames, table football etc. If only we would walk towards Madīnah uttering the word 'Madīnah.'
Dear Islamic brothers! In fact, we
can attain the real blessings of fast when we make all of our body-parts fast,
otherwise we will not gain anything apart from thirst and hunger as Sayyidunā
Abū Hurairah رَضِیَ اللہُ تَعَالَٰی عَنْہُ
has narrated that our Beloved Rasūl صَلَّى اللہُ
عَلَيْہِ وَاٰلِہٖ وَسَلَّم has said, 'There are many people who
attain nothing but thirst and hunger from their fasts and there are many people
who acquire nothing from their Ṣalāh except staying awake.' (Sunan Ibn
Mājah, pp. 320, vol. 2, Ḥadīš 1690)
Therefore, those who do not prevent their body parts from committing sins despite fasting, fail to acquire the real spirituality of fast and those who stay awake till late night gossiping, chatting or playing different games, get nothing but the loss of their health and time in addition to causing difficulty for their Hereafter.
Job in Karachi Electric Supply
Company
Dear Islamic brothers! If you want
to acquire the real spiritual pleasure of fast and develop a Madanī mindset,
please join the Madanī environment of Dawat-e-Islami, a global &
non-political religious movement of the Quran and Sunnah and travel with Madanī
Qāfilahs in the company of the devotees of Rasūl in order to gain knowledge of
Sunnah.
سُبْحٰنَ
اللّٰہ عَزَّوَجَلَّ! There are great
blessings of Sunnah-Inspiring Ijtima’ and Madanī Qāfilahs. A responsible
Islamic brother of Orangi Town Bāb-ul-Madīnah, Karachi gave an account in which
he mentioned how he joined the Madanī environment and how he found a job due to
the blessing of Dawat-e-Islami. He has stated: ‘I began to attend the weekly
Ijtima’ of Dawat-e-Islami as a result of the invitation of an Islamic brother
in 2003 but I was not regular. I was upset due to unemployment. An Islamic
brother persuaded me to join the Madanī Qāfilah course in Faīzān-e-Madīnah, the
global Madanī Markaz of Dawat-e-Islami, situated in Bāb-ul-Madīnah, Karachi.
اَلْحَمْدُلِلّٰہ
عَزَّوَجَلَّ! The company of
the devotees of Rasūl greatly influenced me, enabling me to realize the aim of
my life. After the completion of the Madanī Qāfilah course, some of my friends
informed me about the vacancies announced by K.E.S.C. (Karachi Electric Supply
Company). They all had already applied and suggested that I also do so. Even
though I was not so hopeful to get a government job due to corruption, nepotism
and bribery in our departments, but I also applied for job owing to their
insistence. I took a written test, gave an interview and then underwent a
medical test.
Surprisingly, I was the only one who succeeded at every stage despite the fact that there were a lot of influential candidates. On the occasion of the final interview, my family insisted that I wear a shirt and trousers but I had given up wearing those types of clothes due to the blessings of the Madanī Qāfilah course so I went in a white Shalwār and Kameez.
When the officer observed my
religious appearance he asked me a few religious questions that I answered
quite easily because I had learnt them in the Madanī Qāfilah course. اَلْحَمْدُلِلّٰہ عَزَّوَجَلَّ! I got the job
without bribery and any one’s intercession. My family was astonished to see the
blessings of the Madanī Qāfilah course and the Madanī environment and they
developed a liking for Dawat-e-Islami, اَلْحَمْدُلِلّٰہ
عَزَّوَجَلَّ.
At present, اَلْحَمْدُلِلّٰہ عَزَّوَجَلَّ I am serving Sunnah as a Nigrān in my
area, inspiring people to travel with Madanī Qāfilahs and practice Madanī
In’āmāt.
Nawkrī chāhīye, āyīye āyīye Qāfilay mayn chalayn, Qāfilay mayn chalo Tangdastī
mītay, dūr āfat hatay Laynay ko barakatayn, Qāfilay mayn chalo
If you need a job brother, do not
aimlessly wander Come and don’t bother, travel
with Madanī Qāfilah To avert deprivation and remove tribulation To
gain benediction, travel with Madanī Qāfilah
صَلُّوْا
عَلَی الْحَبِیْب صَلَّی اللّٰہُ تَعَالٰی عَلٰی مُحَمَّد
No comments:
Post a Comment