Parable of humble bondman
Dear Islamic brothers! Indeed the
mercy of Allah (عَزَّوَجَلَّ) is infinitely,
immensely and immeasurably great. If He (عَزَّوَجَلَّ)
gets pleased even with the smallest of deeds, so He bestows so many blessings
and bounties upon the bondman that he cannot even imagine. It is stated in the
book ‘Kitab-ut-Tawwabeen’ that Sayyiduna Ka’b-ul-Ahbaar (رَحْمَةُ اللهِ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْهِ) stated: Two
Israelites went towards a Masjid. One of them entered the Masjid but the other,
overcome with Divine fear, sat outside, saying, ‘I am a sinful person. How can
I be able to enter the blessed House of Allah (عَزَّوَجَلَّ)
with my sinful body?’ Allah (عَزَّوَجَلَّ)
liked his humility and recorded his name among the Siddiqeen.
(Kitab-ut-Tawwabeen, pp. 83)
Remember that the rank of a Siddeeq
is greater than even a Wali and a martyr.
Parable
of ashamed bondman
Another similar parable is given on
page 83 of the book ‘Kitab-ut-Tawwabeen’. An Israelite committed a sin. Feeling
extremely ashamed, he started running here and there anxiously with a wish to
get his sin forgiven and to please his Lord. In the Merciful court of Allah (عَزَّوَجَلَّ), his anxiety and shame were accepted and
he was blessed with the rank of a Siddeeq – the greatest rank of Wilayah.
Guilt
is repentance
The Greatest and Noblest Nabi (صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْهِ وَاٰلِهٖ وَسَلَّم)
stated: ‘اَلنَّدَمُ تَوْبَةٌ‘ i.e. guilt is
repentance. (Al-Mustadrak, vol. 5, pp. 346, Hadees 7687) In fact, sometimes,
guilty feeling about sins produces such amazing results that are not produced
even by the greatest act of worship. This does not also mean that one should
not perform worship. All this actually depends upon the Will of Allah (عَزَّوَجَلَّ). At times, guilty feeling and sometimes
worship leads to salvation.
Sawm-observing
robber
It is stated in the book ‘Raud-ur-Riyaheen’
that Sayyiduna Shaykh Abu Bakr Shibli (رَحْمَةُ اللهِ
تَعَالٰى عَلَيْهِ) stated: I was going to Syria along with a
caravan. On the way, a gang of robbers robbed us of all of our belongings which
they put in front of their chief. Among the looted things were also a bag of
sugar and almonds. All robbers started eating but their chief didn’t. I asked,
‘All are eating but why aren’t you eating?’ He replied, ‘I am observing Sawm.’
Surprised, I asked, ‘You rob people and keep Sawm as well!’ He replied, ‘One
should have something that could bring reconciliation with Allah (عَزَّوَجَلَّ).’
Sayyiduna Shaykh Shibli (رَحْمَةُ اللهِ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْهِ) further stated:
After some period of time, I saw the same chief of robbers performing Tawaf of
the Holy Ka’bah in the state of Ihram. There was brightness of worship on his
face and he had been weak because of performing great pious deeds. I asked him
in surprise, ‘Are you not the same person?’ He replied, ‘Yes, I am. Listen! The
very same Sawm has brought about my reconciliation with Allah (عَزَّوَجَلَّ).’
(Raud-ur-Riyaheen, pp. 293)
Observe
Sawm every Monday
Dear Islamic brothers! This shows
that we should not miss any good deed considering it to be small. Who knows the
very same small-looking good deed gets accepted in the Divine court, bringing
success to our worldly life as well as to our afterlife. This parable also
shows the importance of Nafl Sawm. No doubt, not everyone is capable enough to
keep Nafl Sawm in abundance but one should at least keep a Sawm every Monday.
This is a Sunnah as well as the 58th Madani In’aam among the Madani In’aamaat –
a great set of guideline on how to become pious. By the grace of Allah (عَزَّوَجَلَّ), a large number of Islamic brothers and
sisters who are associated with Dawat-e-Islami act upon the Sunnah of keeping
Sawm on Monday, following this Madani In’aam.
Moreover, the serial
‘Munajat-e-Iftar’ is broadcast live every Monday on the most favourite and one
hundred percent Islamic channel, i.e. the Madani Channel run by devotees of
Rasool. The faith-refreshing scene of devotees of Rasool doing Iftar is also
shown. You should also keep watching Madani Channel with good intentions and motivate
others to watch it, earning rich rewards.
Fire-worshipping
family embraced Islam
Let’s now listen to a Madani parable
of Madani Channel. Here is a summary of a piece of writing received from a
handsome film actor from Bombay (Hind) whose name was Jahangir. He has stated:
Our entire family were fire-worshippers. It was as if the launching of Madani
Channel brought a message of salvation for us. My mother used to watch Madani
Channel very fondly. One day, it occurred to me that my mother often watches
the green-turban-wearing Maulanas very eagerly. What is the reason for it? Let
me also watch and listen to them. Therefore, I also set the Madani Channel and
began to watch it. A Madani Muzakarah was being broadcast at that time. I liked
it and kept listening attentively. The excellent advices being given on the
Madani Channel touched my heart, causing a revolution in it. I felt my
conscience pricking me and calling out, ‘Jahangir! You are wandering on the
wrong path. If you need salvation, then embrace the truthful religion of these
green-turban wearing people, i.e. Islam.’
By the grace of Allah (عَزَّوَجَلَّ), I contacted the website of Dawat-e-Islami, i.e. www.dawateislami.net and embraced Islam. I also contacted Maktaba-tul-Madinah, the publishing department of Dawat-e-Islami. They also guided me very much. I became greatly impressed with their good manners. By the grace of Allah (عَزَّوَجَلَّ), now my entire family has embraced Islam. I developed the habit of watching Madani Muzakarahs till 3 a.m. broadcast on the Madani Channel. Once motivation for growing a beard was being provided. Since the very same day, I have also started growing my beard. Moreover, I am also learning Islamic beliefs, Salah etc. with the help of the devotees of Rasool from Bombay.
Madani
Channel laye ga Sunnat ki ghar ghar mayn ba
Ker day Maula dau jahan may
Madani Channel will bring the blessing of Sunnah to every home May the Almighty grant success in both worlds to its viewers
صَلُّوا عَلَى الْحَبِيْب! صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلٰى مُحَمَّد
Dear Islamic brothers! Let’s again talk about our topic. We were mentioning the blessing of Sawm and the mercy of Allah عَزَّوَجَلَّ. سُبْحٰنَ الله عَزَّوَجَلَّ! A Sawm elevated the chief of robbers to a very great rank. By the blessing of Sawm, he was guided to the right path and was blessed with performing acts of worship and pious deeds.
No comments:
Post a Comment