Saturday, August 1, 2026

The Unparalleled Beauty of the Beloved Rasūl ﷺ

Excellence of reciting Salat-‘Alan-Nabi

Sayyiduna Abul Mawahib رَضِىَ اللّٰهُ تَعَالٰى عَنْهُ said, 'I saw the Beloved and Blessed Prophet صَلَّى اللّٰهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْهِ وَاٰلِهِ وَسَلَّم in my dream. The Beloved Prophet صَلَّى اللّٰهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْهِ وَاٰلِهِ وَسَلَّم said to me, 'You will intercede for one hundred thousand people on the Day of Judgement.' I asked, 'Ya Rasoolallah صَلَّى اللّٰهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْهِ وَاٰلِهِ وَسَلَّم! How did I gain such a great status?' The Holy Prophet صَلَّى اللّٰهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْهِ وَاٰلِهِ وَسَلَّم said, 'Because you recite Salat and send its reward to me.'

(At-Tabqat-tul-Kubra lish-Sha'rani, vol. 2, pp. 101)

شَافِعِ روزِ جَزا، تم پہ کروروں دُرود

دافِعِ جُملہ بلا، تم پہ کروروں دُرود

صَلُّوا عَلَى الْحَبِيبِ              صَلَّى اللّٰهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَى مُحَمَّد

Dear Islamic brothers! Before listening to the Bayan, let’s make good intentions for attaining rewards. The Beloved Prophet صَلَّى اللّٰهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْهِ وَاٰلِهِ وَسَلَّم has said, ‘نِيَّةُ الْمُؤْمِنِ خَيْرٌ مِنْ عَمَلِهِ’ The intention of a believer is better than his action.

(Al-Mu’jam-ul-Kabeer, vol. 6, pp. 185, Hadees 5942)

Two Madani pearls

·         Without a good intention, no reward is granted for a good deed.

·         The more righteous intentions one makes the greater reward he will attain.

Intentions of listening to the Bayan

1.      Lowering my eyes, I will listen to the Bayan attentively.

2.      Instead of resting against a wall etc., I will sit in Attahiyyaat position as long as possible with the intention of showing respect for religious knowledge.

3.      I will make room for others by folding my hands and limbs and by moving slightly.

4.      If someone pushes me, I will remain patient & calm and avoid staring, snapping, and arguing with them.

5.      When I hear صَلُّوا عَلَى الْحَبِيبِ ,أُذْكُرُوا الله ,تُوبُوا إِلَى الله etc., I will reply loudly with the intention of gaining reward and encouraging others to also recite.

6.      After the Bayan, I will approach other people by making Salaam, shaking hands, and for making individual efforts upon them.

صَلُّوا عَلَى الْحَبِيبِ صَلَّى       اللّٰهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَى مُحَمَّد

Intentions of delivering the Bayan

1.      I also make the intention that I would deliver this speech (Bayan) in order to seek the pleasure of Allah عَزَّوَجَلَّ and for reaping the rewards.

2.      I will deliver my speech (Bayan) by reading from a book of an authentic Sunni scholar.

3.      Allah عَزَّوَجَلَّ has stated in the Glorious Quran:

أُدْعُ إِلَى سَبِيلِ رَبِّكَ بِالْحِكْمَةِ وَالْمَوْعِظَةِ الْحَسَنَةِ

Translation from Kanz-ul-Iman: ‘Call towards the path of your Lord with sound planning and good advice.’

(Part 14, Surah An-Nahl, verse 125)

And the Beloved Rasool صَلَّى اللّٰهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْهِ وَاٰلِهِ وَسَلَّم has said:

بَلِّغُوا عَنِّى وَلَوْ آيَةً

‘Convey from me even if it is a single verse.’

(Sahih Bukhari, Hadees 4361)

4.      I would follow these abovementioned commandments by calling people towards righteousness and will forbid them from committing evil deeds.

5.      Whilst reciting poetry or speaking Arabic, English, or pronouncing difficult words, I will focus my attention on the sincerity of my heart. That is to say, I will avoid delivering my speech with the intention to impress the audience with my knowledge.

6.      I will encourage the people to travel with Madani Qafilahs, to practice upon the Madani In’amaat and to join the ‘Ilaqa’i Daura for Nayki ki Da’wat’ (area visit for calling towards righteousness).

7.      I will avoid laughing and prevent others from laughing as well.

8.      In order to develop the habit of protecting my eyes from sins I will, as far as possible, lower my gaze.

صَلُّوا عَلَى الْحَبِيبِ    صَلَّى اللّٰهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَى مُحَمَّد

The month of Rabi-ul-Awwal has arrived; it is the sacred month in which our Beloved Prophet صَلَّى اللّٰهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْهِ وَاٰلِهِ وَسَلَّم was born, therefore in this month especially not only by delivering the Bayan of the different parts of the blessed life history of the Beloved Prophet صَلَّى اللّٰهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْهِ وَاٰلِهِ وَسَلَّم and the parables of Milad-un-Nabi صَلَّى اللّٰهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْهِ وَاٰلِهِ وَسَلَّم the interest of love for the beloved Rasool صَلَّى اللّٰهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْهِ وَاٰلِهِ وَسَلَّم is increased in the heart of the lovers of the beloved Rasool صَلَّى اللّٰهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْهِ وَاٰلِهِ وَسَلَّم, but also it is further increased by mentioning the beauty of Mustafa صَلَّى اللّٰهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْهِ وَاٰلِهِ وَسَلَّم. The topic of today’s Bayan is also the beauty of Mustafa صَلَّى اللّٰهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْهِ وَاٰلِهِ وَسَلَّم. Let’s attentively listen to the Bayan about the beauty of Mustafa صَلَّى اللّٰهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْهِ وَاٰلِهِ وَسَلَّم.

Parable about the beauty of the Beloved Prophet

When the Beloved Prophet صَلَّى اللّٰهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْهِ وَاٰلِهِ وَسَلَّم set out for migrating from Makkah Mukarramah to Madinah Munawwarah with his few blessed companions, he صَلَّى اللّٰهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْهِ وَاٰلِهِ وَسَلَّم passed by the tent of Umm-e-Ma’bad. She did not know the Beloved Prophet صَلَّى اللّٰهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْهِ وَاٰلِهِ وَسَلَّم, but she was very wise; she used to sit by her tent and serve food etc. to travellers. This blessed caravan asked about meat and dates so that they could buy some from her, but incidentally at that time she had nothing. The Beloved Prophet صَلَّى اللّٰهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْهِ وَاٰلِهِ وَسَلَّم saw a weak nanny goat at the corner of the tent and asked: ‘O Umm-e-Ma’bad, what nanny goat is this?’ She humbly said: It does not have milk in its udders and it has never given birth. The Beloved Prophet صَلَّى اللّٰهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْهِ وَاٰلِهِ وَسَلَّم after reciting blessed بِسْمِ اللهِ moved his blessed healing hand on its udders and back and made Du’a for it.

The goat then started giving milk; everyone drank sufficiently and then he صَلَّى اللّٰهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْهِ وَاٰلِهِ وَسَلَّم left from there. After some time Umm-e-Ma’bad’s husband came home. Having seen so much milk he surprisingly asked: O Umm-e-Ma’bad! How have we got so much milk though there is no animal that gives milk at home? She said: By Allah عَزَّوَجَلَّ! Just now, a blessed person had passed by this place. Abu Ma’bad said: Describe the appearance of that blessed person to me. Upon this Umm-e-Ma’bad said: ‘I saw such a person whose beauty was outstanding, whose face was beautiful and creation was very nice, very attractive and extremely beautiful, his eyes were dark and big, eyelashes long, his voice was resonant, neck shining, with blessed thick and full beard. Both eyebrows were thin and touching each other. His blessed height was also medium, neither very tall which seems bad nor so short that looks insignificant. If he صَلَّى اللّٰهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْهِ وَاٰلِهِ وَسَلَّم is seen from a distance, he looks very awesome and beautiful and when seen from near, he صَلَّى اللّٰهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْهِ وَاٰلِهِ وَسَلَّم looks far more attractive and beautiful. Having listened to the praises of that blessed person, Abu Ma’bad said: By Allah عَزَّوَجَلَّ! This is that blessed person whose news we have received from Makkah Mukarramah. I wish to be in his company. If it is in my power, I must fulfill my desire.

And this is what happened, by the blessed visit of the Beloved Prophet صَلَّى اللّٰهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْهِ وَاٰلِهِ وَسَلَّم to his house not only blessed the husband of Umm-e-Ma’bad with the wealth of Islam but also Umm-e-Ma’bad رَضِيَ اللّٰهُ تَعَالٰى عَنْهَا and also bestowed the status of companionship upon them.

(Subul-ul-Huda, vol. 3, pp. 244)

خلق تمہاری جمیل، خلق تمہارا جلیل

خلق تمہاری گدا، تم پہ کروروں درود

Explanation of couplet:

O my Master صَلَّى اللّٰهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْهِ وَاٰلِهِ وَسَلَّم! Your creation is unique with no equal, unparalleled and your blessed life history and exalted manners have no parallel. That’s why all creation have become your slaves and are attached to you. Kings also felt proud of being beggars of your streets. O the soul of my faith! Countless Salawaat be upon you.

(Sharh Hadaiq-e-Bakhshish, pp. 972)

حُسْنِ و جَمَالِ مصطفٰی مرحبا صد مرحبا

آوَج و کمالِ مصطفٰی مرحبا صد مرحبا

صَلُّوا عَلَى الْحَبِيبِ    صَلَّى اللّٰهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَى مُحَمَّد

No comments:

Post a Comment